Where is the sunscreen?!?! I am floundering around while trying to keep my 5-year-old from jumping in the water before I apply it. We all know that once they are in the pool you can’t get them to come back out.
I try to start out each summer with an organized pool and beach bag but by the end of the summer it is a disaster. This year I am using all the tricks I can find on the internet to keep all our necessities contained.
When I browse Pinterest, I am always impressed with all the clever and creative ideas. I am so thankful because I am about the least creative person I know. I get to learn awesome tips from all my fellow moms.
My top 9 Favorite Pool Bag Organization Hacks
1. Makeup Organizer/Pool Organizer – I love how this bag keeps all the little things that end up on the bottom of your bag all organized. Such a great idea.
2. Mesh Bags – Don’t let your goggles become a tangled mess. It is important if your kids are on the swim team that they don’t become scratched so use these mesh bags. Each kid can have their own color.
3. My favorite pool bag is by Scout. The fabric is water-resistant which is important at the pool or beach. The pockets on the outside help keep small items from becoming lost.
4. Key chain – Our pool requires a key fob to get in the gate. I clip this to the straps of my bag so I can easily find the key when I am carrying all our gear. Use one that has a clip or is retractable so you don’t have to fumble with the key when your hands are full.
5. Snack Bag – I throw all our snacks in an insulated lunch bag whether or not they need to stay cool. This keeps them all together.
It seems simple that for pool bag organization you must have small bags and a spot for everything within your large bag. Having kids trying to grab goggles and toys out of your bag without making a mess is difficult enough.
Pool days are going to be great this year. Here are our 5 favorite pool toys and with this organized bag it will make spending our days at the pool even more fun.
Like it? Pin it!