A few months ago, I upgraded my little girls room from toddler bed to regular bed. The colors had to be just so, I was being very picky. I scoured the internet and stores for just the right bedding. My list grew of favorite girl comforters under $70 and wanted to share them with you.
My criteria for the bedding was the following:
- No characters
- Soft material/Not scratchy
- Not crazy expensive
Here are my top favorite girls comforters:
- Greenland Home Polka Dot Stripe Quilt Set – obviously this one was my winner because I purchased this for my daughter’s room. I have a post about redecorating my daughter’s room, if you want to see it in our setting. It is a great quality and I love that it has multiple colors in it so I can mix up the accessories.
- Mizone Morgan 4 piece comforter set, Purple – I love the ruffles on this. My little girl would love it. You cold definitely add in some other colors in pillows and curtains. I love that ruffles are in style.
- Aqua Blue Lime Green Floral Damask Print Comforter – This can definitely be a teen room. I love the damask and lime green accent is great for girls who don’t want pink. It comes with the 2 accent pillows as a bonus.
- Dream Factory Magical Princess Ultra Soft Microfiber Girls Comforter Set – Ok, I had to throw in a princess one. It is a generic princess, not one that is on TV or in the movies. I will admit that I didn’t even show this one to my daughter or she would have wanted it for sure and I wanted to go with the first one. Mean Mommy! Ha!
- Pillowfort Pinch Pleat Comforter Set – Love the solid color so that you can add tons of accessories and change the room easily as they grow up and their tastes change. The pleats dress it up so that it isn’t too plain.
It was so much fun decorating Britton’s room and almost chose a couple of these myself. I am sharing what I found online since I spent hours and hours searching for my favorites. Now maybe you won’t waste as much time as me.
Here is another picture of my daughters room where I purchased everything, even the mattress, online.
Cute! Love all the prints and colors without them being too in your face! Could go great with lots of wall colors and bed frames!
Mrs. AOK says
Super cute comforters! I scored some really cute and bright comforters for my girls that were drastically marked down. 🙂
My son on the other hand, he wanted Star Wars, you have to pay for “Star Wars”
Funny…yes. Crazy how it is more expensive for some of the character stuff!
Oh So Girly,,, Love the pastel shades…
These are adorable. I don’t have a daughter as of yet (she’s due in January), so it’s still quite some time before I get one.
Congratulations! You are going to have so much fun with her. 🙂
Terri Steffes says
I love that you had no characters as part of your decor. I always felt like I was commercializing our child when she had a character, so eventually I just said no. She was fine with it, she loved polka dots and plaids better!
That is so fun! I love the purple ruffly one, because who wouldn’t love a bed with ruffles!!
Her room is so girly and pretty. These are great picks. I need to get new sheets for the twins’ room. I will check this out.
Love all the pink! I feel like I’m missing out since I don’t have a daughter. These are such cute pieces.
Vera Sweeney says
I love these patterns for comforters!!! It is amazing how many different options are out there for bedroom themes now for girls.
I’m stalling with transforming our toddler’s room from nursery to little girl’s. So bittersweet! My requirements for bedding are about the same. She can have character stuff elsewhere.
Yes, I loved seeing her sleeping in her little toddler bed, so cute. I focused on the fact that I can now lay down with her and snuggle which is a big bonus. 🙂
Such cute comforters! Makes me wish I had a daughter or had bedding this cute as a kid!
Sooo cute! I love the one you selected for your daughter’s room. I’m not a big fan of pink or purple colors, but I can’t resist when it comes to my daughter’s stuff. She loves it. 🙂
I agree. It is so weird how much they are drawn to those colors.
Loved these choices! We are comforter shopping for my daughter right now. The first one was my favorite too.
Omg many cute comfortors!!!! Decorating little girl rooms is so much fun since everything comes in bright colors
Katriza Luna says
These are adorable and totally affordable! I always expect to pay more than $70 for a full comforter set!
Me too. I was so happy with the prices.
Nicole Escat says
I want the first comforter, looks so sassy. I wish I will have a baby girl in the future!
I’m definitely looking for a bedding set right now for my daughter. These are great picks! Thanks for the ideas.
So glad to help. I spent so long looking at options.
Reesa Lewandowski says
My daughter would love the purple comforter! These are also very affordable which I love.
I need to redo my daughters room so bad! I have been looking for a new comforter. I really like the pink one.