Welcome to the world, rainbow baby! You are loved more than you could ever possibly know. Here are some Inspirational Rainbow Baby Quotes that are great at helping express your pain and triumph over this extraordinary challenge.
A rainbow baby is a term for the child born after the parents experience a miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. These babies are miracles and often bring hope and healing to their families.
As you await the arrival of your rainbow baby, you need some beautiful and inspiring quotes to help keep you motivated. These words of encouragement can help prepare you for the challenges ahead while reassuring you that your little one is truly wanted and loved.Read more: 100+ Inspirational Rainbow Baby Quotes To Bring Hope
Read on for the best inspirational quotes about rainbow babies that’ll instill new hope in you and prepare you for this incredible blessing!
Comforting Rainbow Baby Quotes
There’s nothing quite like the love between parents and their rainbow babies. These little ones are often extra-special, as they’re born after a time of sadness and loss. If you’re a parent of a rainbow baby or know someone who is, the following comforting and inspirational quotes will mean a lot to you. May they bring you peace and happiness in this special time.
- Every cloud has a silver lining – your cloud of sorrow is over, and it’s the beginning of happiness.
- After every storm comes a rainbow that brings beautiful smiles and spark to your life.
- Whenever you see a rainbow, think of our little angel resting high above the skies.
- Your little rainbow is the light at the end of the tunnel – you’ll get to touch them when it’s time.
- A rainbow baby signifies hope, new beginnings, and endless love.
- Your rainbow baby symbolizes love – make them feel loved more than anything.
- A rainbow baby is a sign of new beginnings after you’re out of dark clouds.
- Your rainbow baby is a gift from above – cherish them your whole life.
- Your little rainbow is a ray of sunshine after scary storms and harsh winds.
- Your rainbow baby will bring happiness to your life, just like the sunny season after extreme cold.
- Your rainbow baby is a sign of hope for the future where everything is bright, sunny, and warm.
- A rainbow baby symbolizes better days and a brighter future.
- Your rainbow baby will bring joy to your life with its little giggles and sparkly eyes.
- A little rainbow is the fruit of your labor and patience that’ll turn your life around for the better.
- A rainbow baby is a gift of love and a sign that things will now fall in place.
- Hold your rainbow baby close and cherish every moment.
- Every time you look at your rainbow baby, remember that hope always prevails.
- You are so lucky to have been blessed with a rainbow baby.
- A rainbow baby is a special reminder that your life can turn around at any moment, just stay strong and wait for it.
- There is nothing more beautiful than a parent’s love for their rainbow baby because this little bundle of joy is the most precious.
- Your rainbow baby is a ray of sunshine in your life that’ll crack through all the sadness.
- No matter what storms you face, your rainbow baby is proof that hope always shines through.
- Your rainbow baby is a carrier of strength and resilience that’ll uplift your morale.
- You are an amazing parent for weathering the storm and coming out stronger on the other side.
- Enjoy every moment with your rainbow baby; they are a true gift from above.
Uplifting Rainbow Baby Quotes for Grieving Parents
There is a time in the aftermath of a loss when it feels like there are no words. No matter how hard you try, the grief drowns them out. In those moments, it can be helpful to find comfort in the words of others – that’s why we’ve gathered some rainbow baby quotes – snippets of hope and light from parents who have been where you are now.
- After the storm comes the rainbow – yours is also coming.
- There is always hope after loss; wait for it.
- Your rainbow baby is a sign of hope and better beginnings.
- Your rainbow baby symbolizes love conquering all the hardships and losses.
- Hold on to hope; your rainbow baby is on the way to bringing bright smiles to your face.
- Although it was raining, your rainbow baby is a ray of sunshine.
- Your rainbow baby is a reminder that hope always prevails.
- No matter how dark the storm, there is always a rainbow waiting.
- Your rainbow baby is a symbol of strength and resilience.
- Your rainbow baby is a sign that love and patience always win.
- Your rainbow baby is a reminder to cherish every moment, big or small.
- From storm clouds come rainbows, and from rainbows come hope.
- The arrival of your rainbow baby is a sign of hope for the future where things are better, happier, and brighter.
- Your rainbow baby is a source of hope and joy in the midst of sadness and despair.
- Your rainbow baby is a symbol of new life and endless possibility.
- A rainbow baby is a symbol of hope after hardships.
- Your rainbow baby is a sign of strength and resilience.
- A rainbow baby is a symbol of light after dark times.
- A rainbow baby reminds us to cherish every moment and wait for a better tomorrow.
- Your rainbow baby is a sign that miracles do happen if you wait for them.
- A rainbow baby is a reminder to never give up hope and be resilient.
- A rainbow baby represents the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Your precious rainbow baby will bring happiness and joy after sorrow.
- A rainbow baby is proof that love always prevails, even if it takes longer than we expect.
- Your little sparkling rainbow baby will be a cure to all your sorrows and hardships, have faith and embrace this happiness with open arms.
We welcome these little ones into our world as they embody hope and resilience. They symbolize the fact that love always prevails in the end.
Biblical Quotes about Rainbow Babies
- “For this child, I have prayed.” – 1 Samuel 1:27
- “But Jesus said, Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.” – Matthew 19:14
- “Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.” – Ecclesiastes 11:5
- “And the child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.” – Luke 2:40
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11
Favorite Rainbow Baby Quotes
- “You never arrived in my arms, but you will never leave my heart.” — Zoe Clark-Coates
- “It hurts because it matters.” — John Green, Will Grayson
- “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” — Dr. Seuss
- “I’ll love for forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” — Robert Munsch, I’ll Love You Forever
- “Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color.” — S. Merwin
- “Listen for my footfall in your heart. I am not gone but merely walk within you.” — Nicholas Evans
RELATED POSTS: 100+ Inspirational Single Dad Quotes
We hope these quotes about rainbow babies have brought you comfort and strength in your journey as a parent of a rainbow baby. And we remind you that you are not alone.
There are others who have walked this path with you and before you and who understand the challenges and joys that come with it. Take heart, and know that your love for your child is infinite and knows no bounds.
Love it? Pin it.