I hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday. I love having the whole week off to head to my parents beach house. We couldn’t have had better weather. It was warm and sunny. We heated up their pool and went swimming and swam in the tidal pools at the beach.
We enjoyed reconnecting with cousins and having lots of laughs. Even finished a 1,000 piece puzzle.
My youngest sister and I were able to see a small Darius Rucker concert. It was so fun since it was a small event with open bar. The sky was a clear blue and it was so fun to experience it with my sister.
My Mom does an incredible turkey dinner. This is a small peak at her new kitchen, it is gorgeous. Maybe one day we can do a tour of the renovations to the entire house.
Let’s talk about this upcoming week. It is Christmas Season!! Woohoo! I could tell by the line at the post office that the crowds have begun to come out for shopping and errands. I have lots to do to get ready, I am sure you do to.
Last weeks goals:
Go eat lunch with my boys at school
- Set up a date night. We haven’t been out just the two of us in a couple months and we need it. – FAIL
Order Britton’s Birthday Cake Order Christmas Cards
Link up with 6 Blog Hops.I would like to get some readers, it will be more fun to write if I know that someone is reading. Hi there, if anyone is reading this. 🙂 Write a Thanksgiving post that links to my 5 favorite poststo have up during the week of Thanksgiving. I will take the week of Thanksgiving off.
This weeks goals:
- Borrow some new books at the library for the boys. They are about done with the current stack.
- Get everything ready for Britton’s birthday party on Sunday.
- Address and mail Christmas cards – I received them and now need to get them in the mail.
- Link up with 6 Blog Hops. I was able to do this last week and had some views so I’ll keep this going.
- Write a post that I can put up for when my Grandmother passes because I will be traveling and away from wireless. She is on hospice care and will pass any day now. She is the most faithful woman so I am sure she will go straight to be with Him. My family is crushed and will miss her terribly.
I hope everyone enjoys the rush this week brings to the season. We put up our 12 foot tree last night and it is way bigger than we expected but looks great. I can’t wait to put the decorations on it.